Monday, November 17, 2008

Broken Nose

This is really old news by now, but in mid October Nicholas broke his nose on the play set at the zoo.

When you ask him what happened he simply says, " I ran into a pole." We have to take his word for it because although we were technically watching him, we missed it.

I know...our parenting abilities are excellent!

He is pretty amazing though. He managed to break both bones without getting any other scrapes, marks or bruises. How do you break your nose and not get any other visible marks? Amazing!

Here is a before and after surgery pictures.







2 comments:

HennHouse said...

Poor guy! I hope he's feeling better... although, judging by that last photo, it doesn't look like he ever felt that bad!

Randy & Julie said...

Nicholas never feels pain. When it happened he cried for less than 3 minutes. Then wanted to see the elephants again.